Welcome to the Tasawuf section.
This page will be dedicated to the purification of the inner. Links below will either be for download or viewing. Feel free to browse, read and share.
1. The Rātib al-Haddad of Imam ‘Abdullah bin ‘Alawi al-Haddad..
2. Ibrahim bin Adham from the Risala of Imam Qushayri.
3. Riyadu -Salihin of Imam Nawawi, Chapter on Sincerity, translated by Ayesha Bewley.
4. Hidayatul Adkiya ila Tariq al-Auliya of Sayyid Bakri Shatta al-Makk
4 a] Hidayatul Adkiya ila Tariq al-Auliya line 1, by Sayyid Bakri Shatta.
4 b] Hidayatul Adkiya ila Tariq al-Auliya line 2, by Sayyid Bakri Shatta.
5. I cry and weep before my Beloved, by Moulana Jalalu din Rumi.
6. An Exposition of the Signs of Good Character, by Imam al-Ghazali.
7. A General Exposition of the Means by which Good Character may be acquired, by Imam al-Ghazali.
8. An Exposition Detailing the Method Used in Refining the Character, by Imam al-Ghazali.
9. The Mysteries of Bearing Witness, Shaykhu l-Akbar ibn ‘Arabi.
10. Freedom from Sin by Shaykh Ahmad Hendricks.
11. Tasawwuf : Its meaning and significance by Shaykh Seraj Hendricks.
12. Sainthood (Wilayah) and Nearness (Qurb) by Shaykh Ahmad Hendricks.
13. Shaykh Ramadan al-Buti on the Murid and Kissing the Hand.
14. The Hikam of ibn ‘Ata’ullah al-Iskandari – Line 1 and 2, Commentary by Shaykh ibn ‘Ajiba.
15. The Garden of Gnostics (Bustanu l’Arifin), Chapter on Sincerity (Ikhlas) of Imam Nawawi.
16. From the Diwan of Imam al-Shafi’i.
17. The Hikam of ibn ‘Ata’ullah al-Iskandari – Chapter 5, line 1 and 2 on Company and its per-conditions, Commentary by Shaykh ibn ‘Ajiba.
18. On Intense supplication from the Hikam of ibn Ata’ullah al-Iskandari.
19. The 10 Benefits of Hunger from the Ihya ‘ulum al-din of Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali.
20. Ambition and the Tongue by Muhyi din Ibn al-‘Arabi, from Futuhat Makkiya.
21. Tafakkur, Shaykh Ahmad Hendricks
22. Decency – By Dr. Shawqi Abdelkarim